Wednesday, August 02, 2006

The Naked Truth

Yes, I have come to realize that there is a gene that all boys seem to have. No I don't mean jeans. At least my boys seem to have it. It is the naked gene. WHY do they think it is okay to hang around the house in their underwear! Yes, my boys hang around in their underwear. Bubba even dislikes clothing and he is only 10 months old!
They will change their clothes in the middle of the living room, anywhere they feel like it. They do go in the bathroom or their bedroom if we have company, but if its just us, they drop their clothes where they stand! So how many of you moms of boys have realized the naked truth also?
Speaking of naked truth. Did any of you watch America's Got Talent with the burlesque Dancer? I was appalled and outraged that she was allowed to perform on TV. She took her Bra off! Even my kids agreed with me that it wasn't appropriate! And they are boys!
I am no fan of stripping or strippers! I think they promote disrespect of the human body among other things.
And That is the naked truth!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home