Sunday, July 30, 2006

I'm Back!!!!!! Did you miss me???

I am back to posting! Sorry for the blogging interuption. I needed to get away for a little bit. We packed up the camper and spent the week at some family friends private getaway. The boys enjoyed fishing everyday and swimming in a pond. They went out in a boat with Grandpa and my DH. They caught snapping turtles and rode their bikes. I actually got to relax. Yup thats right that five letter word that all moms want to be able to say! No worries! It was absolutely marv-o-lous!!!!
I have spent most of tonight reading my favorite blogs and catching up. Boy I have missed alot in a week. I have found a new blog by visiting Blest With Sons, that I plan on visiting daily. It is One Weigh Or Another. Join me in watching these wonderful women in their journey toward weight loss. I plan on taking the journey along with them.

Reading over at Don't Try This At Home I enjoyed reading Chilihead and What she can't Do. she inspired me to come up with a list of things I can't do.

1. I can't stick to a schedule. Really I can't, I have tried.
2. I can't be supermom. Again, Really I can't, I have tried. But I am the best mom I can be.
3. I can't be funny. At least not on purpose.Not like Kathyrn
4. I can't keep my house clean. Not even for five minutes.
5. I can't fly on an airplane. Really I can't, the thought scares the beejebus out of me.
6. I can't think of anything else I can't do at this moment, but If I think of anything else I can't do, I will revise this list.

Hope everyone had a great weekend and remember to thank God for what you have and don't complain about what you don't have.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you got a rest! Sounds like you had a blast!

1:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home