Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Late night ramblings

I am really enjoying blogging! And even though I am not sure how many people actually read my Blog, according to my site meter, not many do, I am okay with that. Why? Because I started blogging as an outlet, a way for me to vent, a way for me to brag about my kids, and a way for me to get back into writing. I am slowly getting there. I enjoy reading other Blogs and realizing I am not alone! There are so many women out there that are experiencing the same things as me. There are so many women out there that I can relate to and it makes me feel connected in a way I haven't felt in a long time.
When I was a teenager, I used to write faithfully in a diary. I still have that diary(I think) in a box in my basement. But that helped me sort through some very difficult times in my life, and I really feel that Blogging has been brought into my life so that I can share my experiences with other moms and so that I can learn new things from other moms like me.
I have learned so much in my thirty something years. I have learned that life comes at you fast and sometimes you will go off the road and take detours, and there will be bumps, and major mountains to climb, but with Faith you can accomplish anything.
I have worked through some pretty powerful moments right here at my blog and it has helped me be a stronger person. I know I have a purpose in life, what that purpose is, I still haven't figured out. But I do have Faith that I am heading in the right direction in my life.
In reading other stories of moms I have learned that my kids are normal and they really are the good kids I have always said they were.
I am very thankful to be blogging. And if anyone is reading my blog. Thank you for sharing in my thoughts. Hopefully I can provide you with humor when you are down and hopefully some answers if you have a question.
But for now it is getting late and I must sleep. Goodnight new found friends may God Bring you Peace and many blessings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home