Wednesday, July 05, 2006

The Holiday weekend.

The Holiday weekend is over and it was Fun but hectic. Buddy's team is out of the ALL- Star Tournament. It is bittersweet, baseball is finally over, but it was heartbreaking to see them get eliminated from the tournament. We went to several picnics over the holiday and got to visit with friends and family. We watched the annual parade with all of our neighbors. I was disheartened by the amount of disrespect for our country's flag though. Proper flag etiqutte is to remove your hat and stand when a flag goes by, but very few people even do that anymore. It is out of respect for all our country stands for. Anyways, we did have a beautiful weekend and we all enjoyed ourselves. I took lots of pictures and I will try to add them to this post as soon as I down load them. I hope everyone out in cyber space had a nice holiday weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home