Monday, June 26, 2006

Nothing...just rambling.....

The rain is over, for now and the boys finished cleaning their room this morning so they could go out to play. How come cleaning a bedroom takes so long for kids? My husband and I actually went in to help after they had toiled away at it for 4 hours without much of an improvement. We rearranged the furniture, took out the broken computer, maybe someday we will be able to afford to get it fixed. I removed any item that was of babyish looks. It really looks real good. I just hope it stays halfway decent for awile.

This morning Picasso woke up in a cute mood. I asked him what he wanted for breakfast and he said " Dun, Dun, Dun,...Cereal!" I asked him if he was sure he didn't want waffles and he answered " Dun, Dun, Dun, I said Cereal!"

It was just too cute! But I guess you had to be there.

Buddy continues to prove on a daily basis he is getting ever closer to teenage hood. Oh I don't know if I can handle it! LOL He acts as if he knows everything!

Bubba is just trying so hard to learn to walk and climb! He doesn't like to be put anywhere where he needs to be strapped in.

We watched the movie "HOODWINKED" the other night. If you haven't seen it yet you need to see it. It is really neat the way they took an old story and put a new spin on it to teach a new lesson.

Nothing to funny or exciting happening here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home