Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Going Camping Be back Soon!

Okay I know this is my third post today, but as I stated in my previous post I am a blogging addict.
Actually, we are going camping for a couple days, so I will not be able to post until I come back.
I am looking forward to camping, we haven't done much camping this summer, and I really do miss it. Yes, we are going camping, not "roughing" it in the woods in tents kind of camping. But relaxing in our camper "semi-roughing" it without water and electric hookups. Of course we will have our generator so we have power when the batery in the camper runs low, but we will have no phone ringing off the hook. We will be camping at the race track Buddy races at so he can get some practice in that he really hasn't gotten to do this year. Baseball season lasted so long this year.
Picasso will probably spend most of the time there catching bugs. He has really been into collecting bugs lately. Or playing in the dirt.
Bubba will just hang out in the pack in play or the stroller since he isn't walking yet.

The Blue car in front is Buddy. He didn't finish first, but I think he came in third in this race. Honestly, I can't remember which weekend this was. He loves to race!
Buddy( the one in the red shirt and blue shorts) and one of his best racing buddies were chilling out before a race! They have been racing together for 3 yrs now. Even though they live in different states I have to say they are the best of friends. On the off season they call each other to keep in touch. They have another buddy that when the three of them are together we call them the three muskateers. They are all competetive and they race against each other but they never make each other feel bad if they do better than each other. We try to teach them sportsmanship and they really do a good job of supporting each other.

I will be back to blogging in a couple of days and I will let you know how the camping trip went.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home