Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Cooler Tips



This weeks addition to works for me wednsday is quite simple. When we are going somewhere the next day that requires to pack food and beverages in coolers, I put water in the freezer the night before.

This serves two purposes. One it saves on cooler space by using them as ice packs and two if we run out of water we can drink ice cold water as they melt!

It works for me, Hope it works for you too! Go check out Shannon to see other Works for me Wednsday Ideas!

7 Comments:

Blogger Lori said...

Great idea. When we went fishing we would do that, it was a cooler and a drink.

Hey I wanted to say hi from one mother of three boys to another =))

8:14 AM  
Blogger Heidi @ Trendy Dollar said...

That's much cheaper than buying bags of ice. Thanks for the tip - I will definately use this one!

8:23 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Very good idea!

9:19 AM  
Blogger Eagles Wings said...

Great idea, Thanks for sharing it!

10:17 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

smart lady!

10:17 AM  
Blogger Susanne said...

I do this all the time and because it's in bottles it does not leak as it's melting like bags do! Thanks for posting this idea!

11:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great idea. i like that.

4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home