Thursday, April 06, 2006

Thinking out loud.

I wonder if I am the only mom who is constantly thinking out loud? Or if I am the only mom who winds up singing or humming in the grocery store to favorite tunes?

I went grocery shopping with Bubba this afternoon, he is such a flirt!

But a really good old song that I loved was playing and I caught myself singing along. I am sure I got some looks and stares, but it wasn't as if I was dancing too!


Trying to decide wether I want to try At-Home work, like doing online surveys. Wish I knew someone who has done this before so I could ask if it is worth it.

I wonder if anyone actually reads my Blog? If they do they are lurking, because they never comment!

I wonder if the name of my Blog sends people running!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home