Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Back to Posting!

Bubba was sick for a couple days, didn't have time to post. Plus I got a nasty migraine which took me a day to get rid of.

Sunday dear hubby took care of Bubba and Picasso while I took Buddy to a friends birthday party at the roller rink. It was fun! I haven't skated in years but decided to try anyway, much to Buddy's pleading not too! He didn't want me to embarass him! I informed him I was pretty good in my day, I used to go every weekend when I was his age! So I rented skates and got on the floor. It took me a few minutes to get used to skating again but after a couple spins around the floor I was an old pro! LOL But after 15 minutes my ankles started screaming, " What do you think you are doing????" Then after about an hour my thighs joined in, " are you crazy? You're too old for this???" When I got home every muscle in my body ached!!!! I think I got the migraine as a punishment from my body!

Monday Buddy and Bubba were sick and my migraine started. Today is Tuesday and the migraine is gone , the kids are better, the sun is shining, and all is well with the world again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home