Saturday, March 25, 2006

Sunny Saturday morning!

Well...dear sons came home last night....they weren't home five minutes and the bickering and fighting started!! Told them to go to bed...fighting continued....both wound up upset....blaming the other for them getting in trouble. Eldest son wound up crying to me and dear hubby " You don't know what it is like sharing a room with him!" Dear hubby replied " actually I do, bud, I shared a room with both my brothers, the room you sleep in at Grandmas. That room is much smaller than yours and there was three of us in there." Eldest son went to bed without another word. Wish we could afford a bigger house, but alas, right now we can't. It is hard for the two older ones sharing a room they are four years apart in age. Wasn't a problem until Eldest dear son started with the pre-teen stuff. Now having a 10 yr old and 6 year old in the same room seems like is going to cause world war three! While youngest dear son goes about drooling and giggling all the time. He shares our room. Not so great for the romance department, but right now, no other alternative. Can't see throwing him into the lions den with the other two. Right now there is peace in my world agian. Dear hubby and eldest dear son are at baseball practice while, middle dear son is home with me drawing, one of his favorite pastimes! Youngest dear son is cooing and drooling in his exersaucer. And I get a few moments to put my thoughts down.

Frustration is leading to a little bit of depression in the job searching department. Putting out resumes everyweek with no positive results. I don't want to get just a job, I want to start my career so when youngest dear son is in school, I will already be established. Still toying with the idea of writing a book.....that is what my ambition was when I was a senior in high school.....don't know how that got lost along the way. Maybe this blogging will help get those creative juices flowing again. I used to write faithfully in a diary when I was younger...I guess I missed that. This is so much different though...my private thoughts are public....at least my identity is private. And with a diary it can't talk back... with this people can comment on what I say....Strange, but interesting!

LOL, Middle dear son is playing a kind of peek a boo game with youngest dear son. It is soooo cute......!

Can't wait for the warmer weather so I can do some gardening. I want to plant some new flowers out front, but have to wait until we scrape and paint the windows and outside trim first. So much to do, so little money to do it with! well I guess that is enough rambling for now.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home