Thursday, August 03, 2006

Hot!Hot!Hotter!Hottest!

I am taking a break from housework. Hey I did get a lot done already this morning. I am rewarding myself by letting myself post. Anyways, it has been unbeleivabley, unbearably, HOT here in New England. If you know anything about New England and its weather you know that if you wait five minutes the weather will change. WELL....not lately! It has been VERY HOT for over a week now. It is 96 degrees in the SHADE right now at 10:39 am! It was 90 degrees this morning at 8 am! I have lived in New England for most of my life and have NEVER expereinced this kind of Heat wave!!! You step outside and you feel like the life in you is being sucked out of you. It is awful. The kids have been inside playing in the air conditioning only going outside to go swimming in the pool. But even the pool water is getting too warm!

When I think of Hot Places I think Florida, Arizona, California, Hawaii, and the Bahamas! Not New England! It is 79 degrees in Honolulu HI right now! It is hotter here! 56 degrees in San Francisco CA! Hotter Here!San Diego CA 67 degrees! Hotter Here! Nassau, Bahamas 86 Degrees! Hotter Here! 85 Degrees in Miami FL! Still Hotter Here! Can you beleive it is Hotter here than most of the hot weather vacation spots???

I must get back to cleaning. But I can not beleive how hot it is here! Hell has not froze over instead it is thawing out New England!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, in Oklahoma we usually don't break 100 very often. We've already broken 100 over a dozen times this summer. Right now it's 97 degrees. (Yeah, I'm a dork. I actually called the temperature number so I could post it) Anyway, the heat index here is even worse....*sigh*

3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home