Friday, September 22, 2006

I'm baaaack! LOL

Wow! It has been a long time no blog! I can't beleive I haven'y written on here that much lately!~ I have been so busy with the older two going back to school and Bubba is walking and getting into everything. Right now he is opening and slamming a cabinet door! He thinks it is the neatest thing. I was very priveleged to participate in the September 11 tribute to the victims, so I decided to leave my post up for awhile. Another reason why I haven't posted since.
Life just can get so crazy, I started a little creative writing project. Woo Hoo, my creative juices are flowing! It is going to be a childrens book! I don't want to get into any of the details yet. When it is done I might have it printed through Cafepress and sell it through there first and see how it goes. I have been busy with my home based business and am adding a link in my sidebar to my new website for that business! I am hoping to catch up on reading at some of my favorite blogs, I have truly had withdrawals!!!!! I have to remember how to link stuff again. You know the saying "use it or lose it!" well I haven't used it lately so I guess I have lost it! LOL

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LONG TIME NO SEE!

9:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry I've almost disappeared from the blogosphere! I have been SUPER busy, but I've gotten alot accomplished.

Good to read your blog again!

Kilikina

My Blog
Email Me

11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home